THE HEALING BODY
BODY POETRY IMMERSION
SENSORY AWARENESS, OLD PATTERNS & TRAUMA RELEASE, EMBODIED FREEDOM
THE BODY SPEAKS, YET WE DON'T LISTEN.
Between the world of dance, free-form movement and yoga, we will explore aspects of embodiment as a way to get more intimate with our bodies. We will journey within to study and experience the love of self through a deep understanding of the physical and subtle layers.
We’ll be engaging in somatic movement and exploration.
This 2,5-hour workshop will cover two themes:
MEET YOUR SELF (1h)
- Awakened Body: emotions & physicality, what and how the body signals
- Learn to inhabit the Body: slow yoga flow with intuitive movement + somatics
- Allowance: how to truly surrender and hold space for yourself (& others) - partner work to learn the healing powers of touch
JOURNEY WITHIN (1,5h)
- Somatic Bodywork & Active Breath: release patterns, trauma & past experiences
- Owning your self: expansion of the breath, embodied voice
- Power of union & understanding: when the heart speaks
INCLUDED MATERIAL: yoga mats, props & designed handbook
Who can attend ? Anyone wanting to deepen their self-knowledge, discover more about the yogic philosophy through a different point of view and understand how to use the body in a healing way. Also, anyone experiencing a difficult relationship with their body.
Sunday 18th September, 2022
161 Northwold Road,
London, E5 8RL
Note: the price will appear in euros on the payment page (so a total of 47,35€)
OR USE PAYPAL (amount in £) - then please send an email to email@example.com to let me know:
Cancellation policy: due to the important travel expenses and security deposits made for this type of event, a certain refund policy is applied.
- If a registrant withdraws from the workshop with more than fourteen days notice, a refund minus 20£ will be issued.
- If a registrant withdraws from the workshop with less than fourteen days notice or does not show up at the workshop, no refund will be issued.